Executive & Leadership Coach | Team Performance Coach | Coaching Supervisor
Are you an executive or senior manager who wants help with your most pressing problems and issues?
Do you want support to achieve your professional and/or personal objectives?
Do you want to work with someone who understands you and the problems you face?
Would you like to achieve authentic and sustainable change towards exceptional work and uncompromised living?
Would you like a more complete view of your life and the choices you can consider?
How important is it for you to have solutions that work and add value?
Are you willing to be challenged to uncover the best in you and to be pushed to achieve ambitious goals?
Do you have the courage and determination to commit to your own development?
If yes, then I can help.
Through powerfully targeted, no-nonsense coaching conversations, combined with unambiguous feedback, I will support you in improving your behaviour, attitude and effectiveness.
• Enhanced personal impact and performance
• Constructive suggestions for key areas of leadership development
• Gaining clarity around problems and decisions
• Help in strengthening team dynamics and effectiveness
• Support to identify and develop high-potential managers
• Exploring your motivations and how they relate to work and performance
• Understanding your personality and communicating effectively with others
• Developing your emotional intelligence
Example executive leadership coaching programme:
Formalised assessment of your leadership and motivation
Discovery month – four 90-minute sessions including assessment feedback
Two 60-minute sessions per month for 3 months
Targeted progress summaries
Why work with me?
• Over 30 years’ experience in people and organisational development
• Board level and senior management experience
• Significant experience of driving leadership and cultural change programmes, talent management & succession planning and creating coaching cultures
• Highly qualified, experienced and accredited fellow coach, master mentor, certified team performance coach, certified communication facilitator and coaching supervisor
• Thousands of hours coaching, development and facilitation experience
• Industry experience including transport & logistics, distribution, wholesale, ICT
Time to act:
There is a time to stop thinking and start doing.
Ask yourself; what is the impact of doing nothing?
Message me here to find out more.
If you don’t, a year from now you’ll wish you had started today.
We passionately believe that people matter; it is the driving force behind everything we do. We embrace ‘primum non nocere’ – ‘first, do no harm’. We strongly believe that any interaction that involves working with people on a cognitive, emotional, psychological or behavioural level must be conducted by someone who is professionally trained, qualified and accredited. This really matter to us. Would you undergo surgery from an unqualified or untrained physician? Would you let an unqualified or untrained mechanic service the brakes of your car?
People matter. You matter, and that’s what we care about. We care about helping those we work with to achieve what is important for them. We bring passion, understanding and commitment to every interaction and engagement we undertake.
We have a golden rule. If we are not equipped or qualified to help, we will tell you and recommend someone else.
Essentially, we care! Furthermore, we are professionally trained, qualified and accredited in the field that we are so passionate about. We have undertaken thousands of hours or coaching, counselling, consultancy and development work across a wide range of industries and sectors. We draw upon our commercial and life experiences, as well as the world class training we have received and continue to explore, to co-create solutions that fulfil your needs and are sustainable. We never lose sight of meeting your requirements and we never impose something you don’t need or want.
We appreciate that a website cannot answer all of your questions. If you would prefer us to call you to discuss your specific requirements, please complete the form and press submit. We'll be in touch very shortly.