Denis Coleman MA MSc MICF ACC MANLP MAC CCmBIT CMILT is a Coach, Mentor, Lecturer, LAB Profiler, Values System Consultant, Behavioural Analyst/Modeller & Change Consultant.
He is a Coaching and NLP Trainer (to Masters degree level) & Supervisor and he is also a Cherie Blair Foundation Mentor.
Denis has over 30 years experience in the commercial world. He has worked at every level of the Supply Chain, most roles in a management capacity.
He is now combining his vast commercial experience with his extensive Coaching, NLP, Psychometric, Emotional Intelligence, Training, Behavioural Science as well as other qualifications and experience to:
– Raise the bar on Coach training Nationally and Internationally
– Help clients realise sustainable change in their Commercial, Professional and Personal capacities
– To deliver Best in Class Training & Development to suit clients business needs.
– Certified Professional mBIT Coach,
– Life & Executive Coaching,
– Qualified International NLP Trainer & Consultant,
– BAR-ON Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i) testing,
– iWAM Psychometric Testing,
– VSQ Trainer & Consultant
– Certified iWAM Trainer,
– LAB Profile Practitioner,
– Extended DISC Analysis (Personal, Team & 360),
– Non-Verbal Communication & Micro-Expression,
– Training & Training Needs Analysis,
– Packaging Consultancy,
– Business Consultancy Services (including Inventory management, Purchasing management, Vendor management, Customer Relations management, SCM, AIDC, etc.)