Following a lifelong career in marketing, international BD & regional management in the European consumer healthcare industry, with both domestic and multinational companies, I now turn my business building experience and insights to helping SMEs achieve outstanding growth.
From 1990 – 2010 I was involved in the evolving healthcare markets of Central & Eastern Europe, initially with two global MNCs, and after founding CEE Business Development in 2000 I consulted and mentored companies in western Europe and the UK, in addition to those in CEE.
Having had differing, but related, roles across my career – regional management, international business development, consultant, corporate executive, mentor and coach – I can now help clients and associates by intuitively switching between these various areas of experience and ultimately help with the many differing issues in today’s volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world.
As a business growth consultant and mentor my specialisation and style is:
– Being deeply committed to creating momentum in a short space of time and helping clients achieve
more than they initially thought possible
– Understanding what works and doesn’t work – never holding back on asking ‘why that way?’
– Diligent and persistent at helping seek out alternatives
– Changing challenges into success by combining professionalism with energy, enthusiasm, drive and
– Recognising that making money first is more important than building the business
– As a mentor help to develop both ‘soft’ and ‘hard’ management skills
– As a ‘sparring partner’ for management and senior leaders and providing honest feedback
– Brings experience of different cultural values to the workplace
– Belief in the power of human values
– This may sound cliched, but – I am client-centered, solution focused & success oriented.