With an energising mix of business psychology and coaching I help clients create inspiring and lasting change for themselves, their teams and their businesses. Using methodology developed over a 25 year career working globally with clients that include Volkswagen, Unilever, Shell and the University of Oxford, I help create clear roadmaps and smart strategies that make a lasting difference.
Executive and team coaching
New manager coaching
Workshop design and facilitation
Internal change and communication
Small business growth and development
I believe it’s the smaller, smarter steps that create the biggest leaps in business. My goal is to spark brighter focus, business breakthroughs and lots of reasons for you (and your team!) to pop the champagne.
I believe that life is too short to put up with anything less than a thriving career and business you love.
Over the last 25 years I’ve worked in many areas of Europe, Africa and Russia with a wide range of companies, including Shell, Unilever, Volkswagen and the University of Oxford.
My qualifications include (deep breath):
1. Realising that whether I was working with investment bankers in Europe or Unilever soap factory workers in Ghana; people’s needs, motivations and feelings of self-belief and achievement in a business are the same the world over.
2. Putting my love of learning into action to help leaders, executives, business owners and their teams get to where they want to be through my coaching and business psychology qualifications and experience.
3. A passionate belief that everyone should be encouraged and motivated to reach their full potential.
4. Catching the marketing bug when I started my career in a global advertising agency; working with international names like Lynx/Axe and Impulse, and being involved in the branding of South Africa – you don’t get a bigger branding job than a country. I love helping small business owners create and build their brands.
5. Carving out a fulfilling career and business from the Irish countryside; I love working with clients across the globe from such a wonderful place.
6. Drinking far too many cups of my favourite green tea/black tea blend I have to order specially. It feels super healthy but if it makes me live to 140, I’m going to regret it.