After careers as a divorce lawyer and psychologist, I have arrived at
work that incorporates both worlds and in which I have the opportunity
to make a positive difference every single day.
Divorce Coaching is my specialty. I join my clients, taking a
co-active role through their divorce and transitions. I provide
compassion, empathy, and understanding. My clients have a safe space and
a safe person with whom they can experience change and challenge in
ways that are catalyzing, positive, and life-affirming.
My unique background as a divorce lawyer enables me to guide clients
through every step of the divorce process. My background in psychology
enables me to incorporate evidence based positive psychology practices
that help clients make conscious choices that support who they are
authentically and support them in achieving their goals for the divorce.
My 7 Point Approach to Divorce Coaching
1. Understanding You. My services are tailored to your unique journey.
2. Putting You in Control. Helping you access your personal strength
enabling you to heal as you move forward. Change becomes positive by
finding resolutions through growth.
3. Demystify the Divorce Journey. I will show you what each stage of
divorce involves, help you build an effective support team, and make
sure you feel supported and have expert advice whenever you need it.
4. Empowering You. I provide you with strategies and techniques that help you to navigate your divorce with confidence.
5. Rediscover Your Identity. Connect with your true self and move forward.
6. Take Action. Define an inspiring action plan to keep you moving toward the life you want to live.
7. Around the Clock Support. You will not be alone through your divorce; we work together.
I am honored to work with and care about each and every one of my clients.