Certified Personal & Professional Coach; Workshop Facilitator & Corporate Trainer
You will be empowered to take inspired actions for your big vision and desired outcomes!
Hi, I’m Tejashree, a Certified Personal and Professional Coach with additional Masters Degrees in Psychology and 15 years of work experience in the human services field!. I am passionate about collaborating with you in your journey of growth and contribution while fulfilling your most valued desires!
My style is engaging, experiential, and fun while exploring what may seem tough and is very important to you! I am also committed to design and facilitate Personal and Professional growth programs, workshops & guided meditations as desired for connecting and living from one’s heart and soul.
My clients have described my insight as, “Spot on” & that within my playful & light-hearted spirit belies deep wisdom gained through my practices.
FACILITATION SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Personal and Professional Coaching
* Facilitated workplace wellness & success workshops for National Employee Assistance Programs for Educational Institutions, Aerospace, Accounting, Government offices, Pharmaceuticals etc on topics including:
– Stress management & Work / Life balance
– Change Management
– Team building
– Excellent customer service
– Appreciating diversity in the workplace
* Group Coaching Facilitator – coached high potential leads in two teams at Microsoft, 2010 / 2011
* Facilitated Community offering: Stress Release session at YMCA, Torrance, CA, 2016
* Facilitated Resource Realizations Conference session: Guided Imagery & meditation for coaching & life”, 2008
* Developed & facilitated “Building resilience around stress” Tele-class, 2008
* Facilitated community meditation session “A step into relaxation & discovery”, Palos Verdes Library, CA, 2008